HON Paint Flux PFF
Honeywell Fine Chemicals offers a wide, specialised range of Paint Flux.
Honeywell offers Paint Fluxes with Standard Bindersystem as well as the ‘Green’ series being environmentally improved formulations with low VOC thus creating no NOx formation during de-binding
|HON PFF||Standard paint flux, well suited for applications where no magnesium materials are used||✓||✓|
|HON PFF GREEN||Environmentally improved paint flux, well suited for applications where no magnesium materials are used||✓||✓|
|HON PFF C50M||Cesium enhanced standard paint flux, well suited for applications where high magnesium materials are used||✓||✓||✓|
- Non-corrosive paint flux made of Honeywell Potassium Fluoroaluminate (Al-Flux 2805) and water-based carrier system with organic binder
- By a special process the Honeywell Potassium Fluoroaluminate is very fine dispersed in the HON Paint Flux PFF Products which enables a thin, even and smooth coating.
Controlled Atmosphere Brazing (CAB).
Method of Application:
- Non-Corrosive-Flux-Pastes are classified as an irritant according to current regulations
- Observe usual chemical handling precautions
- Please see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for additional information
As per request.
- Honeywell Potassium Fluoroaluminate (Al-Flux 2805) is a unique multi-constituent phase material with amorphous amounts providing an exceptionally low melting temperature, allowing up to 20% extra time for full surface wetting and improved cleaning and oxide removal before filler metal melt begins. This ensures best possible braze joint preparation and filler metal flow.
- Higher reactivity enables lower flux loading and energy savings driving eco-balance and allowing cost reduction.
- Narrow particle size distribution with control of maximum particle size to increase equipment uptime by preventing filter and nozzle clogging