HON Flux Paste 028
Honeywell Fine Chemicals offers a wide, specialised range of Flux Pastes.
|HON 028-55||Standard paste, well suited for applications where no magnesium materials are used||✓||✓|
|HON 028-30 Cs||Cesium enhanced standard paste, well suited for applications where high magnesium materials are used||✓||✓||✓|
|HON 028-30 Cs UV||Cesium enhanced standard paste, containing a fluorescent marker to verify continues application by the automated volumetric dosing systems and for coating weight control. Requires a fluorescent detector||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Flux content can be varied according to customer needs.
Non corrosive braze pastes including filler metals (Al-Si) are available on request.
Non-corrosive flux pastes made of Honeywell Potassium Fluoroaluminate (Al-Flux 2805) combined with organic carrier systems.
Controlled Atmosphere Brazing (CAB), Flame Brazing.
Method of Application:
Rolling, Dispense, Brush, Spray, Automated volumetric dosing systems.
- Non-Corrosive-Flux-Pastes are classified as an irritant according to current regulations
- Observe usual chemical handling precautions
- Please see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for additional information
As per request.
- Honeywell Potassium Fluoroaluminate (Al-Flux 2805) is a unique multi-constituent phase material with amorphous amounts providing an exceptionally low melting temperature, allowing up to 20% extra time for full surface wetting and improved cleaning and oxide removal before filler metal melt begins. This ensures best possible braze joint preparation and filler metal flow.
- Higher reactivity enables lower flux loading and energy savings driving eco-balance and allowing cost reduction.